Precision: Focused and driven to achieve the highest quality possible
Since then, O’Keefe Inc. has grown and been recognized as a leader of the trade with an established team of artisans, engineers, project managers, and associates that take great pride in craftsmanship and customer service. This dedicated team has created beautiful and functional architectural millwork and custom fixtures for hospitals, office buildings, schools, churches, retailers, and housing developments across the country.
O’Keefe’s mission is clear: To be recognized as an innovator in world-class architectural woodwork, cabinetry, and custom fixtures. O’Keefe is committed to providing excellent value to our clients through the highest quality products and services, and conducting our business with integrity and social responsibility.
O’Keefe Inc. is located in scenic River Falls, Wisconsin, near the beautiful St. Croix River, just about 30 minutes from the Minneapolis-St. Paul, Minnesota area.
- The company expands to the Phalen neighborhood in St. Paul, MN to a 15,000 square foot building.
- Purchased first computerized saw and machining center.
- Completed first million-dollar project for Borson Construction in St. Olaf College in Northfield, MN.
- Helped build some of the first casinos in Minnesota and expanded our workforce to 25 people.
- Completed and relocated to a state-of-the-art, 40,000 square foot facility in River Falls, Wisconsin.
- Purchased additional computerized equipment and exterior dust collection equipment.
- Completed a five-million dollar project of architectural millwork for one of the largest law firms in Minnesota
With thanks to our dynamic team, we’ve worked on projects from coast to coast, everything from national chain restaurants, to retail stores on Rodeo Drive in L.A., to shops on 5th Avenue in New York City, to a 200-year-old church in Massachusetts.
We are committed to being the best in the industry by continuously evaluating, purchasing and implementing leading edge technology to help build value through craftsmanship and innovation.
Our highly skilled craftsmen, dedicated engineering team, modern equipment and expert project managers are ready to work – are you?